2010年11月4日星期四

庄生晓梦迷蝴蝶

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Zhuangzi

人生如梦 life is just like a dream
一个循环往复的迷梦 a nonstop repeatedly dream

Using this inspiration,I want to use sound as a metaphor to create an aura which would confuse people who are surrounded by this aura.In this aura,people may feel hard to tell which is real or not.

I've heard that if your dream is colorful,then it indicate that you are the one who live in your dreams.My mother and i always have the colorful dreams,and I always dream of the beautiful sound from heaven.

I also have the Alice in Wonderland Syndrome.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_in_Wonderland_syndrome
But when I grew up,this syndrome disappeared.When I was a child,sleeping alone in my bedroom,I closed my eyes,suddenly I felt pulled into a 3-d blackhole.I was too scared then I forced myself to open my eyes,then everything in my world randomly boomed or shrink.This would last for several minutes.At that time,I told my parents about it but they did not believe me(unitl now,many people don't believe me)So I just kept my secret.
One day,I surfed on the internet then I check one article about many wired syndromes,suddenly I realized that I had the Alice in Wonderland syndrome.Such a beautiful syndrome.I feel so lucky and unique for both syndrome and experiences I had.
This also will be my inspiration in the future creation!

没有评论:

发表评论